Monday 16 May 2016

Style Interview: Bianca Van Heerden







Style Muse: Bianca Van Heerden

I'm an artist, photographer, animal and pokemon lover.

Your style is... Inspired by my Tumblr page.

What is style? Style is something you rock cuz it suits you. It makes you unique.

What does personal style mean to you? Personal style makes me unique.

What is your personal style? My style can be grungy but also feminine. I like simple tones. Mostly blacks and whites.

Who or what inspires you to dress like this? I am inspired by the timeless look of Lana del Rey, as well as minimalism. Comfort is a big thing in my style.

Favourite item of clothing? My fluffy hoodies and jeggings. Oh and leggings. I'm addicted to my black leggings.

Latest beauty discovery? Brow mascara from Essence. It makes my brows pop. Brows on fleek and it's so easy.

Find Bianca here:

Instagram @mrowbianca 
Twitter @mrowbianca